Jr DEVO Cancelled for Wednesday Night

After a test run at 1:43 pm in Horse Gulch and FLC Campus Trails, tonight’s’  jr DEVO 24inch and AllGirlsRide will be cancelled and postponed until the November 4th make-up date. The trail conditions are too muddy and the rain was so consistent last evening, that even with the current blue sunny skies, the ride must not begin. The mud here is just to damaging to the trails and the equipment. All rainy day cancellations will be posted here throughout the season by 2-3pm. Thanks, Coach Chad


Leave a comment

No comments yet.

Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s